So you keep getting peer pressured into smoking a little herb because your boys know you really want to do it, but haven’t taken that step. What is really holding you back? By now you’re sick and tired of the trash talking, after all. It is time to sit aside your reluctance and try marijuana if that is what you want to do. The six reasons on this list support the need to give it a try.
1. Marijuana is legal in many states so you can smoke and do so without worry of ever going to jail. If you reside in one of those states, there’s more reason to visit the recreational dispensary, grab some bud, and smoke a little herb.
2. You can finally shut the guys up and end their trash talking once and for all. If that’s not reason alone to try it, I don’t know what is.
3. Marijuana will take you to another world of pleasure and excitement, a place that you will enjoy being more often.
4. Feeling aches and pains? Battling anxiety or depression? Give marijuana a try. Many people swear by its effects for these conditions.
5. Everyone else is doing it and so should you. Seriously, marijuana is likely less dangerous than alcohol. There is no harm in giving it a try one time and if you hate it, never touch it again.
6. There are tons of strains of marijuana to try out if you want. Sativa, indica, hybrid -it’s all out there. Charlie Sheen, Blue Dream, Maui Waui, Gorilla Glue -these strains are popular but a handful of the millions available.
Go ahead and try marijuana and give it an honest review. Three is nothing to lose but honestly, potentially plenty to gain in return.